How does Pre-Ordering Work?
Pre-ordering ensures that we don't over manufacture our items, causing less waste. I cut everything in house in our Dallas studio, exactly as it's ordered. We then ship everything to our manufacturing partner in Honduras. It takes about one month to produce the item & adding some cushion for shipping from Texas to Honduras & back. Due to the pandemic there have been several delays in shipping. Please make sure you accept the long wait time before placing your order. See more info below, any questions contact us.
- Free shipping on all pre-order items with in the USA!
- If you are ordering outside the USA, shipping will be paid by customer.
- Pre-ordered items are special and may take 2 months or less from date the item was paid for.
- Payments are charged immediately, but not shipped for another 2 months or less.
- You may cancel your pre-ordered item before item ships with a full refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your pre-order.
- Returns of a pre-ordered item are accepted 10 days after tracking number displays delivered.
- We do our best to communicate the process of a pre-ordered item, the timeline may change at any time, due to the pandemic. We will communicate any changes by email.
- Ship date from our vendor is an estimated date and we can't guarantee it will ship out a specific date.
- All orders are processed in the order they were received.